Smith Vantage MIPS Ski Helmet - Matte White
Buying shoes online? Here's 3 simple steps to ensure you're getting the right shoe size:
- While standing, outline both feet (barefoot) on a piece of blank paper (you may have to tape two sheets together).
- Take a ruler, and measure in centimeters from the center back of the heel to the furthest point away. This is typically the big toe, but be careful, it might be your second toe!
- Use the size charts below to check what your FOOT size in US sizing would be based on your measurement in centimeters - then GO UP 0.5 - 1.5 US SHOE sizes.
Yes, your SHOE size will be slightly larger than than your FOOT size.
You should always size UP at least a 0.5 US size from what you measured, and often a 1.0 US size up, depending on your use and preferences.
If you are spending a lot of time in the shoes, we recommend a 1.0 US size up. For the proper running shoe fit for precise movements like technical trail running, or for an indoor cross trainer, a 0.5 US size up may work for you for a more snug fit.
Depending on personal preferences and when switching between different versions/brands of shoes, it is not uncommon for someone to even size up by a full 1.5 US sizes. If you have a slightly wider foot, you may need a wider width than the standard B width (ladies) or D width (men's).
Remember, just like clothing, shoe sizes are NOT standardized. If in doubt, visit us at our store in Halifax to get fitted by one of our expert shoe fitters.
Use this chart to find you correct shoe size: Take the length of your foot in centimeters, from the center back of the heel, to the end of the longest toe. Then ADD 0.5-1.5 sizes based on preferences, use and desired fit.
|CM||US Women's Sizes||US Men's Sizes|
Now that you know your shoe size, you are ready to place your order.
We offer 14 day, no questions asked, returns on online purchases. All we require is the shoe to be unworn and undamaged (along with its box). If you require a more flexible return policy, we invite you to to visit us in store, get fitted by one of our expert shoe fitters, and receive our In-Store only Guaranteed Fit Shoe Policy.
Once you've received your online shoe order, check to ensure they fit.
Here's 3 simple checks to know how your shoes should fit:
- There's a thumb-width length from end of longest toe, to end of shoe.
- There's roughly two finger's width between lace eyelets on top of the shoe.
- The forefoot is not bulging out over the edges of the shoe.
Once you lace the shoes up, you should feel comfortable and secure in the shoe, with space to wiggle your toes (as if you can play the piano with them!). You should have roughly a thumb width of space from the end of your longest toe, to the end of the shoe. There should be no major bulging along the sides of the shoe.
The laces should be as loose as you can snugly tie them. You should not feel any pain, or uncomfortable spots in the shoe. A little bit of heel slip when you walk or run is okay, and encouraged, as a sign of proper foot function.
Within a week or two, the shoe should start to flex appropriately with your foot and the heel slipping should subside. If the slipping does not subside, try lacing the shoe with all the available eyelets or visit us in store to get fitted by one of our expert shoe fitters.
When in doubt, visit us in-store at 6166 Quinpool Rd., Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Aerobics First is an independently owned run and ski store specializing in exceptional customer service, technical knowledge and the best selection of running and skiing products on the market. We have been located in Halifax, Nova Scotia for over 40 years.
We're your #1 source for running shoes in Halifax!
Our Online policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as nutrition, and food products cannot be returned. Hydration packs and bottles cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate (underwear and sports bra's, body glide etc) or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquid or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 6166 Quinpool Rd. Halifax Nova Scotia CA B3L 1A3.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 6166 Quinpool Rd. Halifax Nova Scotia CA B3L 1A3
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Select colorways offered without MIPS® system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- BOA® 360 Fit System offers the most adjustable fit with the turn of a dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustability
- Dual regulator climate control offers easy, one-handed front and rear vent adjustment
- 21 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Aleck™ audio systems compatible
SMI 6757DE M Vantage MIPS Matte White